freetds - Re: Is this what I need?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kevin <root AT zazu.nol.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Is this what I need?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:21:34 +0000

James Cameron wrote:
> I've been able to match up some of these, clearly.
> But in the tdstest.c module I need to understand;
>
> tds_set_app sqsh
Not quite sure what this is for yet, but is you leave it alone, it
works :)
> tds_set_library TDS-Library
Same as above.
> tds_set_server JDBC
Since yer lookin at C programing, what I've found is that this needs
be set to the IP of the server. Seems to work that way.

Also a couple of quick points for those of you interested...
- I don't know is Sam (me boss), has sent out our diffs for read.c
yet,
and if he hasn't I can sure post 'em.
- I'm also almost finished documenting and commenting the tds section
of the code. If anyone is interested, don't hesitate to mail...I'd also
like to be sure I've got a few sections right in the documentation :)

-- Kevin
Kevin M. Lyons Phone: (402)-471-7870 Email: kevin AT nol.org
No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it way too
seriously - Dave Barry