freetds - Any chance of a linux binary? I can't get freetds to compile

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jonathan Downes" <jonno AT activ.net.au>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Any chance of a linux binary? I can't get freetds to compile
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 1:14:58

I'm trying and failing to compile under RH linux 5.1
the freetds-current compiles OK but when I try and compile the
samples I get:
tdstest.c:32 structure has no member named 'column_value'

cttest and dbtest compiled but running them just gives me a core dump.

What I really want is to talk to a MS-SQL Server via perl from a linux
machine, are there any perl+tds binaries around?

Regards,
Jonno.