freetds - ANNOUNCE- CVS Repository for the FreeTDS project

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ANNOUNCE- CVS Repository for the FreeTDS project
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

I have the CVS repository set up and I've checked in versions 0.3 and
0.31. The root for anonymous access is

:pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository

No password is required for anonymous access.

I have decided to place JDBC driver and the parts of the FreeTDS
project into a different directories in the CVS repository. It just
doesn't seem kosher to combine BSDish and GNUish licensed code in the
same tree.

The C code (the GNUish stuff) will go in freetds and the JDBC driver
will go in freetds_jdbc.

To get a copy of the sources you would type

% cvs -d :pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository login

% cvs -d :pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository checkout
freetds

% cvs -d :pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository checkout
freetds_jdbc

The login command will ask you for a password. Just hit enter for the
anon-cvs account.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.

  • ANNOUNCE- CVS Repository for the FreeTDS project, Craig Spannring, 09/21/1998