freetds - Re: [Fwd: A few unimplemented functions in freetds-0.3]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: A few unimplemented functions in freetds-0.3]
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:24:15 -0400 (EDT)

I think the problem here is going to be that there is not row bufferring
in freeetds yet. DBLASTROW would be something like:

DBINT DBLASTROW(DBPROCESS *dbproc)
{
return dbproc->tds_socket->res_info->row_count;
}

if row buffering is turned off. with row buffering...well there is no row
buffering yet, and a bunch of stuff would have to be done. dbclrbuf is a
stub if row buffering is off also.

Does your program set row buffering? it
should be dbsetopt(dbproc,DBBUFFER,"n",-1); or some such...if not the
above should work.

for dbwillconvert() its fairly simple except a lot of the conversions that
should work don't yet.

Cheers,

Brian