freetds - TDS42 library and MSSQL 6.5 server connectivity tests

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Francesco Caridi" <francesco.caridi AT usa.net>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: TDS42 library and MSSQL 6.5 server connectivity tests
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:4:33

I compiled the TDS library on a Siemens Mips R4000 Sinix (SVR4.2).
I tried the unittest program filling the login fields appropriately
(I HOPE!), but I received the following messages:

Msg 1159069696, Level 0, State 2, Server LVNTS, Line 0
Changed database context to 'pubs'.
Msg -1590034432, Level 16, State 1, Server LVNTS, Line 93
The object 'sysappname' does not exist in database 'pubs'.

Any idea about my mistakes?

(I'm not a MSSQL server expert, could anyone explain to me the meaning of
every tds_set_* fields?)

Thank you very much!

Francesco Caridi - francesco.caridi AT usa.net