fingerlakespermaculture - Mushroom Foray 7/11

  • From: Steve Gabriel - FLPCI <steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, upstatenypermaculture AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Mushroom Foray 7/11
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 07:28:31 -0400

Wild Mushroom Foray

July 11th- Take a journey with local mushroom expert Carl Whittaker through the forests of Hawk Meadow Farm in Hector New York to search out wild mushrooms, many of them edible.  After our mushroom walk (approximately 90 minutes) we will return to identify our mushrooms.  Carl will be available for any additional questions you might have.  Class from 10-1, cost $30.   Register at www.hawkmeadowfarm.com or by calling our farm directly at 607 387 3424.

--
Instructor
Board of Directors, Secretary

steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org

www.fingerlakespermaculture.org

  • Mushroom Foray 7/11, Steve Gabriel - FLPCI, 07/08/2015