fingerlakespermaculture - Planting Party Tomorrow at Ithaca's new Permaculture Park

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Michael Burns <Michael AT FingerLakesPermaculture.org>, Steve Gabriel <fingerlakespermaculture AT gmail.com>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, g4h_volunteers <G4H_volunteers AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Planting Party Tomorrow at Ithaca's new Permaculture Park
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:51:00 -0400

Hello all, While you were perusing the Ithaca Times today checking out the Best of Ithaca Poll results, you may have stumbled across an article about Ithaca's newest permaculture project, the Permaculture Park Project at Conley Park near the Science Center at the end of Lake Ave.  As the article said, we believe this may be the first project of its kind in Upstate NY.  After a successful work party during last weekends Farm-a-thon (held in conjuction with Greenstar Community Projects Food Justice Summit) we are very excited to be planting the first wave of woody plants this Thursday afternoon.  Please join us from 4-6pmat the corner of Lake Ave. and Adams St. for a planting party if you can, and stay posted on our progress on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edible-Park-for-Ithaca/560861567288075

Thanks!
Chrys Gardener and Josh Dolan

  • Planting Party Tomorrow at Ithaca's new Permaculture Park, Joshua Dolan, 09/25/2013