fingerlakespermaculture - Media covers Forest Farming as Campaign Counts Down (audio & video)

  • From: Steve Gabriel <steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Media covers Forest Farming as Campaign Counts Down (audio & video)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:24:25 -0400

We are eight days from the end of our campaign to raise funds for Forest Farming research for our book: www.FarmingTheWoods.com

Ken and Steve are very thankful and amazed at the generous outpouring of support.

Our campaign is over 75% of the way toward our goal of raising $8,000 and would really appreciate it if you can share our work and help us get over the top! The link to the campaign is: http://igg.me/at/farmingthewoods

There has been a recently flurry of media around our work that we want to share with you. Our most important goal in our extension and research work (and how we promoting Forest Farming and Mushroom production) is to share information so others can achieve success cultivating non-timber forest products. With this in mind, please enjoy the following articles, audio, and video presentations.

*Chelsea Green Publishing reports on crowd-source funded books: http://www.chelseagreen.com/content/how-to-use-crowdfunding-to-finance-your-sustainable-book-project/

*Steve Gabriel interviewed on Ithaca Community Radio WRFI: http://soundcloud.com/wrfi-farm-fridays/wrfi-stevegabriel-042613?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fwrfi-farm-fridays%2Fwrfi-stevegabriel-042613

* “‪Forest Mushroom Production and Forest Health‬”, part of monthly webinars through Cornell’s Forest Connect program: http://cornellforestconnect.ning.com/profiles/blogs/forest-grown-gourmet-mushrooms

* Permaculture Podcast with Scott Mann: http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/2013/agroforestry/

THANKS for helping us spread the word.

Steve Gabriel
Ken Mudge
--
I am working on a book! www.FarmingTheWoods.com

www.FingerLakesPermaculture.org
607.527.0607
steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org

  • Media covers Forest Farming as Campaign Counts Down (audio & video), Steve Gabriel, 04/29/2013