fingerlakespermaculture - Volunteer with Gardens 4 Humanity to jump start spring gardens!

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: g4h_volunteers <G4H_volunteers AT googlegroups.com>, "g4h_core AT googlegroups.com" <g4h_core AT googlegroups.com>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Volunteer with Gardens 4 Humanity to jump start spring gardens!
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:16:32 -0400

Hello all, Gardens 4 Humanity staff will be out and about in the community over the next two weeks cleaning up all of our garden sites and getting some veggies planted and distributed.  We are looking for flexible volunteers who have time, especially during morning hours, to assist in spring cleaning and planting.  Please contact me ASAP with availability via email at sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com or by phone @ 607-280-8498.

Josh Dolan

  • Volunteer with Gardens 4 Humanity to jump start spring gardens!, Joshua Dolan, 04/29/2013