fingerlakespermaculture - FW:Permaculture Values & Practices Survey

  • From: Jeff Piestrak <jmp36 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FW:Permaculture Values & Practices Survey
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:57:35 +0000

From: comfood-request AT elist.tufts.edu [mailto:comfood-request AT elist.tufts.edu] On Behalf Of Wendi Bellows
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:29 PM
To: wenbelow AT aol.com; comfood AT elist.tufts.edu
Subject: Re: [COMFOOD: ] Permaculture Values & Practices Survey

Dear Comfoodies,

Thank you to everyone who has already participated in the dissertation research study that I am conducting on Permaculture People, Values and Practices! I have received so much support already from the good folks on this list serve.

If you are interested in participating, but have not taken the survey yet, it is online at:

Please note that if the link does not work when you click on it, you may need to cut and paste it directly into your browser.

Thank you kindly!

Wendi Bellows

University of Florida
Interdisciplinary Ecology Doctoral Student
bellows AT ufl.edu