fingerlakespermaculture - 1/23: G4H Gardener's Networking Meeting

  • From: "Sandra J. Repp" <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: TC-HSC-L <TC-HSC-L AT list.cornell.edu>, SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L <SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L AT list.cornell.edu>, NWAEG-L <NWAEG-L AT list.cornell.edu>, "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Maribea M Marranca <mmm10 AT cornell.edu>, Chrys Gardener <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: 1/23: G4H Gardener's Networking Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:43:01 +0000

G4H Gardener's Networking Meeting
Wednesday, January. 23, 5:30-7:30pm
at Cooperative Extension Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca

Staff of Gardens 4 Humanity will give a short update on an initiative to open some city-owned land for communal gardening followed by a World Café style discussion.  We hope to identify common areas of interest and obstacles to gardening and areas where we can begin working together to form a strong and resilient movement of local growers in back yards, schools and in the community.  Please feel free to bring some finger foods to share and visit our free seed cabinets while you are here.  It’s brimming with this year’s shipment of donated seeds! Questions? Contact Josh Dolan, Gardens 4 Humanity, at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County (607) 272-2292.

Josh Dolan

Gardens 4 Humanity

www.gardens4humanity.peaksoverpoverty.org

  • 1/23: G4H Gardener's Networking Meeting, Sandra J. Repp, 01/16/2013