fingerlakespermaculture - Retail Farm Stand Location Available in Seneca Falls

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Retail Farm Stand Location Available in Seneca Falls
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:50:42 -0500

I am passing this post along to help out an acquaintance.  Please direct all questions to Eric at the number below:

I have a barn and large out building with commercial zoning available for rent directly on State Route 414. This property is located at the northernmost tip of Seneca Falls, just 1.1 miles south of Exit 41 on the New York Thruway and approximately three miles north of Routes 5 & 20. Of the forty-six tillable acres that immediately surround the barn and out building, two acres will be used for my own vegetables, flowers, and etceteras, while forty-four acres will be used by a local organic farmer for field crops; so your farm stand will certainly have a “farm feel” to it! I could also arrange for you to have one or two acres of your own land to plant, immediately adjacent to the barn and out-building, should your business plan include organically growing “on-site” some of the produce that you plan to sell. Likewise, I could also arrange for you to have an area that you could “fence in” for one or more possible purposes, including keeping chickens and producing eggs for sale, and etceteras. In addition to selling “produce; herbs; jams; jellies; potted plants; flowers; bird feeders; bird seed; mulch; loam; cook books; quilts; and etceteras,” you could also sell antiques and “brick-a-brack” in both the barn and the out building, and place a hot dog and hamburger cart out in front of the barn, provided that you were willing to comply with all applicable legal and administrative regulations. Call Eric at (315) 719-4317.

Warmly,

patty love, Owner

Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

www.barefootpermaculture.com

Program Director
Rochester Permaculture Center

www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

585.506.6505

PO Box 18212

Rochester, NY 14618

My life's purpose is gathering and sharing resources and information that regenerate my own and others' abundant existence and vibrant well-being.

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."  ~ Albert Szent-Giorgi, Nobel Laureate

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~ Mary Oliver

  • Retail Farm Stand Location Available in Seneca Falls, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 01/02/2012