fingerlakespermaculture - Re: A maybe somewhat off topic question re buckets

  • From: Liz Falk <elizabethfalk AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, Thomas Shelley <tjs1 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: Re: A maybe somewhat off topic question re buckets
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:44:32 -0400

I banging can work. If the bucket has a handle, the metal or plastic kind that hinges back and forth, putting the stuck buckets upside down and stepping on the handle of the bottom one while pulling the top ones works well.

Avoiding stacking them when they are wet is also good to do when possible.
--liz

Live in each season as it passes: breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit. ~Henry David Thoreau