fingerlakespermaculture - Sacred Herb Garden Construction/ Intro to Permaculture

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Sacred Herb Garden Construction/ Intro to Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:13:20 -0400

Sacred Herb Garden Construction and Introduction to Permaculture:  Join us for this hands-on workshop where we will build a sacred herb garden for the cook shack at Sanctuary at Crowfield by combining Native American sacred geometry with permaculture principles.  We’ll review the ethics and principles of permaculture along with a few techniques as we build and plant a beautiful and functional herb garden.  We’ll also talk about the spiritual and practical aspects of various garden designs.  (Limit of 20 participants)