fingerlakespermaculture - Tonight!: Frac Attack Screening and We Can't Stop Sneak Peek

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, TC-HSC-L AT cornell.edu, fcna-ithaca digest subscribers <fcna-ithaca AT googlegroups.com>, BuyLocalNY AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Tonight!: Frac Attack Screening and We Can't Stop Sneak Peek
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:41:10 -0500

Support local filmmaking!
Promote green alternatives!

“Frac Attack” Screening & “We Can’t Stop!” Sneak Peek
Thursday, Dec 9, 7-9pm
at The Shop, 312 E. Seneca St.

The makers of the environmental zombie thriller “Frac Attack: Dawn of the Watershed” are working on a new feature-length musical movie about sustainable culture complete with singing, dancing and romance! It’s called “We Can't Stop!” and you can get a sneak preview of brand new, original songs after the One-Year Anniversary Screening of “Frac Attack.”

Suggested donation is $3-10 sliding scale.

DVDs of “Frac Attack” will be available for sale.

All proceeds will benefit production of the new film.

RSVP on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169047893116382

www.fracattackthemovie.com

To get involved in the film, contact Shira Golding: shiragolding AT gmail.com

  • Tonight!: Frac Attack Screening and We Can't Stop Sneak Peek, Shira Golding, 12/09/2010