corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] signatures and snipping of posts

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] signatures and snipping of posts
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:46:06 -0500

I'd be grateful if List members would remember to follow our protocols
regarding full name signatures and quoting not the entirety of a post to
which you are responding, but only as much of that posts as is necessary
to give your message its proper context.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

  • [Corpus-Paul] signatures and snipping of posts, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 05/30/2005