corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] looking for a colleague

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Edgar Krentz <ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] looking for a colleague
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:50:23 -0800 (PST)

Here is the SNTS membership entry.

Rev Dr FRANK W. HUGHES, Codrington College, St. John, JO6, Barbados. Fax 246
423 1147. E-mail
fwhughes AT sunbeach.net

Edgar Krentz

--- "Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D." <smcginn AT jcu.edu> wrote:

> Sorry to trouble the list with this request, but I have tried everything
> else I could think of. I am trying to find the current postal and/or email
> address for Frank Witt Hughes, a colleague in Paul, but the email address I
> have for him is bouncing. If any of you can help me, I'd greatly appreciate
> it.
>
> Now I will return to lurking. SEM
>
> Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D.
> Professor of Religious Studies
> John Carroll University
> 20700 N. Park Blvd.
> University Heights, OH 44118

=====
Edgar and Becky Krentz
Christ Seminary--Seminex Prof. of New Testaament Emeritus
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
1100 E. 55th Street
Chicago, IL 60615
ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net
GERASKO D' AEI POLLA DIDASKOMENOS
"I grow older, constantly learning many things"[Solon Of Athens]