corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] looking for a colleague

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D." <smcginn AT jcu.edu>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] looking for a colleague
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:27:00 -0500

Sorry to trouble the list with this request, but I have tried everything
else I could think of. I am trying to find the current postal and/or email
address for Frank Witt Hughes, a colleague in Paul, but the email address I
have for him is bouncing. If any of you can help me, I'd greatly appreciate
it.

Now I will return to lurking. SEM

Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D.
Professor of Religious Studies