corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] crossan

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>, crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] crossan
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:20:55 -0500

if you missed Crossan's interview on Fresh Air, be sure to listen to the archived program when it becomes available later today. Really fine! As usual, Crossan has some very insightful things to say.

http://www.whyy.org/freshair/

And let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Pastor, First Baptist Church Petros
http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com Biblical Theology Weblog

"What I predict will either happen or it will not happen: Apollo has granted me the gift of prophecy" - Horace

  • [Corpus-Paul] crossan, Jim West, 11/24/2004