corpus-paul - RE: Richard:Re: [Corpus-Paul] Toward a Theology of OT Covenant

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D." <smcginn AT jcu.edu>
  • To: "'Corpus-Paul'" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Richard:Re: [Corpus-Paul] Toward a Theology of OT Covenant
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:05:49 -0400

Richard and John, hope you don't mind my butting in, but I am wondering
_which_ covenant with Abram you mean (i.e., Gen 12:1-4; 15; or 17)? Or are
you using this category more to refer to inferences based on Paul's use of
the figure of Abraham? Paul seems to me to be pretty selective about how he
uses the Genesis material. Sheila McGinn