corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Re: Questions on the Use of the OT in Romans

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Siu Fung Wu" <wus AT wva.org.au>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Re: Questions on the Use of the OT in Romans
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:14:16 +1100

Thank you everyone for your help. I now have a lot of material for my
research. Special thanks to Dr Jim Miller for the long list of books and
articles. I am especially excited to hear about the paper regarding
Jeremiah and Romans 9-11. I always wondered what role Jeremiah played in
Paul's thinking. Does anyone have any thoughts on Jeremiah and Paul?

Siu-Fung Wu
Melbourne
Australia