corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Partition theories

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Vince Endris" <vince_endris AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Partition theories
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:37:12 -0400

Corpus Paul,

I have read the partition theories of 1 and 2 Corinthians and Philippians. Some of these are very convincing. My question is not on any specific theory, but on partition theories in general. Do we have any evidence, besides that some people think it would just make a lot of sense, that this actually happened in historical documents? Any historical documents?
Vince Endris

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam

  • [Corpus-Paul] Partition theories, Vince Endris, 09/04/2003