corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] the theology of paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Sorin & Simona Sabou" <sssabou AT rdslink.ro>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] the theology of paul
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:34:39 +0300

I would recommend C.K. Barrett, Paul, An Introduction to His Thought
(Louisville, Kentucky: Westminster/John Knox Press, 1994), but every
sugestion about what is the 'best' book on the Theology of Paul is (highly)
subjective.
Regards,
Sorin

Sorin V. Sabou, PhD
Pastor, Biserica Crestina Baptista din Brasov
Lector, Institutul Teologic Baptist din Bucuresti
tel. 0040-[0]745854279
email: sssabou AT rdslink.ro
www.conformatiochristi.ro