corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul's Sin Conception

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Don Garlington <dongarlington AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul's Sin Conception
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:29:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear Luis,

It is my view that sin in Paul is essentially
apostasy/idolatry, or the old life in Adam. I have set
forth some evidence for this in my Faith, Obedience,
and Perseverance (Mohr-Siebeck, 1994), 89-95. I have
attached this particular chapter in manuscript form.

If you have access to it, I would suggest that you
read Dunn's Theology of Paul the Apostle, 79-101.

Your English is fine.

Don
Toronto

--- Luis Felipe Carvalho Torres