corpus-paul - More BLOOD

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "TROELS HANSEN" <tkmh AT get2net.dk>
  • To: "corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: More BLOOD
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:05:08 +0200

Aarhus, Denmark, September 13, 2002

Dear Sirs - especially Dr.Hyam Maccoby!

Once again I must thank you for your answer! My use of dictionaries is
hopelessly limited, I agree, and I hope to amend that narrow use. Your point
about BASAR meaning SARX, not SWMA, and Ben-Chorin's therefore being not
quite right is also taken in. Just one thing remains: The key word of his
"Verwörtlichung-theory" is not BASAR but DAM and the appeal it still has to
me hangs on that very word - though its lack of strength, I see now, hangs on
the word BASAR.

Yours
Troels Hansen
tkmh AT get2net.dk