corpus-paul - Re: Jerusalem conference

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Bob MacDonald <bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca>
  • To: 'Corpus-paul' <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Jerusalem conference
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:09:35 -0700

I suspected from the beginning that there was a problem with this dialogue.
Issues around monopolization and false logic and lack of focus have surfaced
repeatedly. I regret that I have made it worse by responding.

Michael did not presume to pronounce a reviling judgment when disputing with
Satan about the body of Moses. May the Lord rebuke you, he said.

In this case, the Lord is in the List Manager. (I hope he is not asleep)

I apologize to the list for attempting to answer illogical responses in the
hopes that some common use of language, imagery, and inference might be
found. I should have known better.

respectfully,

Bob

mailto::BobMacDonald AT shaw.ca