corpus-paul - Re: Paul's persecution of the Church

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David C. Hindley" <dhindley AT compuserve.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Paul's persecution of the Church
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:38:00 -0400

Eric said:

>>Hyam's comments were sparked by a posting from Mark Nanos,
and made no
reference to me nor to any issues I have raised. Clive's
expectation of a
response from me to Hyam's postings appears, therefore, to
be based upon a
misunderstanding of Hyam's postings.<<

Yes, I see that now. I *thought* the discussion had been
between Hyam and Mark, but I had not been following the
conversation exceedingly closely. Just figured I had missed
something ... my quote from one of your messages was the
closest statement I could find related to the topic at hand.

Respectfully,

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio, USA