corpus-paul - Re: Intro to NT Textbook

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Elli Elliott" <elli AT kci.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Intro to NT Textbook
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:35:33 -0700

I like Stephen Harris, The New Testament: A Student's Introduction from
Mayfield. The most recent edition I have is the 3rd, 1999.

Elli Elliott
(The Rev. Dr. Susan M. Elliott)

Pastor, Zion United Church of Christ, Sterling, Colorado
and Immanuel Congregational United Church of Christ, Brush, Colorado
PhD, New Testament & Early Christianity, Loyola University Chicago

Church e-mail: ZionImmanuelUCC AT hotmail.com
Personal e-mail: elli AT kci.net