corpus-paul - RE: Western Text

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Gerald A. Wooten" <gawooten AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Western Text
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:29:09 -0400

Frank,

The term "Western text" does not usually refer to a particular manuscript,
rather to a family of related manuscripts. I don't know if you mean
something different than this or not. If you mean this family of
manuscripts, I can explain further about the Western text. If, however, you
mean something else, I am not able to help.

Sincerely,
Gerald A. Wooten