corpus-paul - Rom 9-11 and NTT

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: SPegler919 AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Rom 9-11 and NTT
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:23:08 EST

In a message dated 1/24/01 11:01:52 PM Central Standard Time,
corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu writes:

> I am currently working on a doctoral seminar term paper and thought I =
> might solicit the help of the corpus-paul list participants.

That's pretty general. You will probably want to focus the topic to a more
specific one. Perhaps looking at the development of attitudes toward Jews
through history in the light of specific parts of 9-11. Or you could look at
the development of "all Israel" or evangelism of Jews in light of the passage.

Stephen Pegler AC 75-77
Ph.D. Candidate New Testament
Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
Bannockburn, IL

  • Rom 9-11 and NTT, SPegler919, 01/25/2001