corpus-paul - Paul's Interpreters

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: pmh15 AT cam.ac.uk (Peter M. Head)
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Paul's Interpreters
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:42:26 +0000

I am planning a series of eight lectures on the history of the study of
Paul. I think I should probably select eight key figures (one for each
lecture) and would then plan to fit in one or two others around each main
figure. As far as I can tell there are probably five non-negotiables:
Luther, Baur, Schweitzer, Bultmann, Sanders.

For the other three I am tempted to use Marcion, Augustine and Kasemann.

I am wondering whether anyone might have some suggestions/alternatives.

Peter

Dr. Peter M. Head
Tyndale House
36 Selwyn Gardens