corpus-paul - RE: adoption

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: colacrai AT stpauls.it (Colacrai Angelo)
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: adoption
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:47:14 +0200

Dear friends in Paul,

In discussing the "filial language" of Paul to the Galatians, do not forget
the following texts, which for some aspects and with virtuous imagination
could be considered parallel:

"There is neither Jew
nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free,
THERE IS NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE: for ye are
all one in CHRIST JESUS" (3:2)

and

"But when the fulness of
the time was come, God sent forth his