corpus-paul - signatures and quotation of messages

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: signatures and quotation of messages
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:10:58 -0500

Mat I remind List Members -- and in particular some new subscribers --
that as per protocols, please sign your messages with your full name
and/or a signature file that includes, if applicable, your institutional
affiliation.

Also please adhere to our protocol regarding quoting only the relevant
portion of the message to which you are responding. That is to say, do
not reproduce the message you are responding to in its entirety, but
only that portion of it which is necessary to give your message its
context.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • signatures and quotation of messages, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 07/24/2000