corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul digest: June 01, 2000

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: <adw211 AT is9.nyu.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul digest <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul digest: June 01, 2000
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:22:59 -0400 (EDT)

1. Re: Paul's letters & Acts
---

I was just wondering, if Acts doesn't mention the collection, is it
possible that it is not as important as most scholars believe it is? If I
can rememeber correctly, most of the authentic Paulines only mention it
once and I believe only for one sentence. The only prolonged discourse I
could remember was in the Corinthian correspondence.

Andrew Douglas Wong