corpus-paul - Pauline Wish List

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Pauline Wish List
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:54:48 -0600

I'm hoping that the reason things have been so slow on the List lately
is SBL burn-out combined with the crunch for time that always occurs at
the end of term.

In any case, given all the new books on Paul that were on display at SBL
and/or which have been noted in publisher's catalogues, I'd be
interested to know which of these List members are hoping to receive for
Christmas?

What are the "must haves"? And why?

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Pauline Wish List, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 12/15/1999