corpus-paul - Re: External Evidence of Authorship

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: External Evidence of Authorship
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:19:50 -0400

At 09:19 PM 10/12/99 +0200, Kevin wrote:

>I would like to review the external evidence for the other 10 Paulines so
that I can compare it with that of the PE, but neither Guthrie nor Kummel
list it. Could anyone help me out, either by listing the main witnesses for
each letter or by pointing me to a publication that gives such a listing.

Visit

http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/Papyri-list.html

which lists the contents of all the papyri. scroll down the list and you
will see the contents of each papyrus and you can note those you are
interested in.

best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD
email- jwest AT highland.net
web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

'Mythology is what never was but always is.' Stephen of Byzantium