compostteas - [compostteas] compost tea treatments

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "alex de mello" <xela AT netgate.com.uy>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [compostteas] compost tea treatments
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:02:28 -0300

dear elaine:

I guess it was in one of SFW newsletters that I read your recommendation of applying compost tea once a year or so...
Is there any problem in doing it more often, would it be harmful if done every 15 days or every month?
should one refrain from doing it how long prior to harvest?

thanks and best regards

  • [compostteas] compost tea treatments, alex de mello, 06/17/2003