compostteas - [compostteas] Spam in this list - probvlem fixed permanently

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: "Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts" <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [compostteas] Spam in this list - probvlem fixed permanently
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:03:07 -0700

Thomas Giannou wrote:
This list seems to be quite a source of spam email. How do I get off this
list?

--Thomas Giannou

Sorry about that Thomas & others. The spam problem has beem fixed permanently.
It was a simple list configuration error; I failed to enable "discard posts
from
non-listmembers". The list software was recently upgraded and this option was
moved
to a different place within configuration.

So, THERE WILL BE NO MORE SPAM IN THIS LIST.

Not to worry and please stay subscribed to compostteas.

Thanks for your patience.

Lawrence London
compostteas list owner

--