compostteas - [Compostteas] Nutrients

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "J Peter Young" <peter AT sonomavineyardland.com>
  • To: "compost Tea" <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Nutrients
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:18:35 -0700

Thanks for a very interesting discussion. Does anyone have N P K ... numbers for good tea? Is there any significant nutritional value? We are making tea for our vineyard in Santa Rosa, and my vineyard manager thinks that we can not fertilize because repeated tea applications will have enough nutrients?  So we are going to opposite of the recent comments to more compost to increase nutrient levels. Comments?

Peter

  • [Compostteas] Nutrients, J Peter Young, 07/26/2002