community_studios - [Community_studios] MOU received Friday

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: terfa uzer <steveterfa AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] MOU received Friday
  • Date: 24 Oct 2004 04:31:23 -0700

Hi, Steve: I received your signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on
Friday. This confirms the mail postal address for your community-based
recording studio project. Please attach this email to your copy of the
MOU, for future reference.

The MOU will serve to assure others in Lagos, that you have the support
of Open Studios, which is a legal corporation doing business as a
charitable organization in the United States. We will be assisting you
in building and operating a community-based recording studio, providing,
among other things, technical and administrative help to create and
maintain a state-of-the-art digital recording setup.

The next step is to discuss what, if any, local resources you have in
Lagos for:
1] Obtaining a donated PC-based computer from a private citizen or
company
2] Attracting volunteers that might have some computer experience
3] What your present status is regarding access to the Internet

Let me know what you think about the three items listed.

Looking to hear from you.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA

  • [Community_studios] MOU received Friday, tom poe, 10/24/2004