commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Submission for Free Culture Workshop?

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <gcheliotis.lists AT gmail.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Submission for Free Culture Workshop?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:47:07 +0800

Hi Jordan, it would have been better if you had submitted something actually. Generally speaking, the hosts are concerned about the event size getting out of hand and we have very limited capacity. Ultimately, the hosts have the last word and you can contact Amar Ashar from the Berkman Center and ask him. I will send you a separate email with his contact info.

Giorgos