commons-research - [Commons-research] Submission for Free Culture Workshop?

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Elisa Kreisinger <elisa.kreisinger AT gmail.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Submission for Free Culture Workshop?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:57:43 -0400

Hi Berkman,
I've got an abstract for the workshop here I would like to submit. Is there a particular way you're excepting them?
Can walk it over to Berkman tomorrow or email it to you? I didn't see any particular submission process on the site and would love to get it to you ASAP.

Thanks!
Elisa Kreisinger

--
www.elisakreisinger.wordpress.com