commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Latest?

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "J.C. De Martin" <demartin AT polito.it>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Giorgos Cheliotis <gcheliotis AT gmx.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Latest?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:16:17 +0100

I am still at what Larry Lessig told me and Giorgos back
in September, that is, that he needed more time
to put together a follow-up to his offer
to host the Free Culture conference 2009
at either Standord or Harvard.

Since then, I have heard nothing new.

best

juan carlos

Jon Phillips wrote:
The last post just awakened this thought and Christopher Adams just
reminded me about this list and the upcoming conference :)

Giorgos and other colleagues, what is the latest on the Commons Research
project and conference?
I should check in as well as what is happening with the Creative Commons
Metrics project. Has anyone done anything with this data?

http://creativecommons.org/projects/metrics

Jon