commons-research - [Commons-research] iSummit Workshop notifications coming up soon!

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] iSummit Workshop notifications coming up soon!
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 02:58:30 +0800

Dear all,

I'm afraid we may have neglected to notify those on this list regarding what is happening with the research workshop reviews. We are a bit late but they should be out this week! Tyng-Ruey Chuang, as a neutral party with no conflicts of interest, is coordinating the review process while I and Jonathan give him a helping hand now and then.

Best,
Giorgos