chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Tomorrow night - CH Tech Committee Meeting

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: Evelyn Daniel <daniel AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Tomorrow night - CH Tech Committee Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:31:43 -0400

Dear Martha and Ralph and all,

I agree that it would be good to hae a final wrap-up "hail and farewell" meeting. Perhaps it would be good practice to see if we can agree on some useful comments in a final memo.

I think we would do well to have a convener and having suggested it, I'm willing to volunteer, although I would strongly prefer that someone like Steve might act in this capacity.

What say the rest of you?

This is nice -- like old times, communicating by email. The loss of our ability to communicate in this way was in large part the cause of a lot of our troubles.

Evelyn