chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] art selection panel volunteer needed

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, Susan Maguire <smaguire AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] art selection panel volunteer needed
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 20:02:32 +0000

CHPAC Members,

If you have not yet served on an art selection panel or if you have in the past and would like to serve again,  we are looking for a CHPAC commissioner to join the Banned Book trading card and poster selection team on the evening (probably from 5:30-7 p.m.) of August 26th at the Library.  You will be joined by the Mayor, Library Director, an artist, and a writer to help select the 8 winners of the 2015 Banned Book trading card art and poster contest.  This is a lot of fun and serves an important purpose for our community.  I have attached the request for proposals FYI.  Last year we had 68 entries and hope for more this year.  Let me know if you are interested in serving on this selection committee.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] art selection panel volunteer needed, Jeff York, 07/07/2015