chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] materials for 9/10 CHPAC mtg.

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] materials for 9/10 CHPAC mtg.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 18:21:13 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

For the CHPAC meeting this coming Wednesday, September 10 at 5:30 in Library Meeting Room D, please review the following attachments:  agenda, July action report, staff & committee reports and Jeff’s note below along with the attached Oath of Office and 2013 Ethics Guidelines.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Cultural Arts Division

Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

swright AT townofchapelhill.org
www.chapelhillarts.org
Public Arts on Facebook
Office: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 932-2923

From: Jeff York

Dear Commissioners,

I hope everyone of you had a wonderful August.  It passed by all too quickly.  I am looking forward to seeing you all on September 10th at 5:30 pm. at the Library.  You may note that one of the agenda items for the meeting is something called commissioner oath of office and conflict of interest.  While taking an oath of office in is not new,  it has now been formalized and will need to be documented.  The oath of office and documents must be notarized.  To make this as simple as possible,  I have invited a notary to attend our September 10th meeting.  We will administer the oath of office.  Then each of you will sign the document and have it notarized.  We will also ask you to read, sign, and have notarized a conflict of interest statement as well.  Both documents will be passed out to you at the beginning of the meeting.  This should not take more than 5-10 minutes.  It is important that you make every effort to attend this meeting and be on time.  If for some reason you are unable to attend, besides for letting us know in advance,  you will need seek your own notary to complete those documents.  As an FYI, those blank documents are attached for you to review.  Please do not sign these documents unless in the presence of a notary.  They are for your information only.  If you have any questions about either of these documents, please do not hesitate to call me prior to the meeting.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] materials for 9/10 CHPAC mtg., Steve Wright, 09/05/2014