ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:53:12 -0400

I asked the guy at the rally if he had a pen. He didn't. I also gave him stick about having to give all my info to get the ticket and again to get in the place. When we got to the gate, I (and my 3 compadres) just handed them to the ticket taker blank. He looked at them, saw they were blank, and shoved them in the ticket box.

k.