ch-scene - another listings corrections post/Roman Candle, Chris Stamey at Tyler's on Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Stamey <mrstamey AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <guitartown AT yahoogroups.com>, <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: another listings corrections post/Roman Candle, Chris Stamey at Tyler's on Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:40:10 -0500

I posted last week about an incorrect listing for a show I was part of at
Tyler's.

Well, the problem this week is that the follow-up show is not listed at all!

So, here's what should have been in the paper:

Kevin Gordon, Roman Candle, Chris Stamey

at Tyler's (100 Main St. Carrboro)

This coming Sunday, Feb. 29.

An early show, starting right at 8:00.

I'm playing first, a trio with Aaron Oliva on upright bass and Tyson Rogers
on piano.

And Thad singing harmonies if he hasn't left town on a top-secret mission to
the other coast. And maybe some other guests.

  • another listings corrections post/Roman Candle, Chris Stamey at Tyler's on Sunday, Chris Stamey, 02/27/2004