cc-uk - [Cc-uk] 1st global CC summit at Harvard

  • From: "Christian Ahlert" <christian.ahlert AT oii.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] 1st global CC summit at Harvard
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:25:31 +0200

Hi all

Andres from CC project in Scotland and myself could participate this weekend in the first global CC summit at Harvard. You can check out pictures at: http://www.flickr.com/people/ccsummit/

Topics included:
1international development of CC,
2. creating better communications between CC US, the national CCs and in between the different organisations involved,
3. how we will work vis a vis collecting societies
4. how we can better create a sustainable organisation

These were the most important issues and I will follow up with a better summary later. In the meanwhile check out Andres' blog:
http://technollama.blogspot.com/

Also have a look at the revived CC UK site:
http://creativecommons.org.uk/

Best
--Ch
Christian Ahlert